Wednesday, July 29, 2020

OVERHEARD ON FACEBOOK

"My dad gave me belt whoopens from time to time, but I think he preferred the school to do it because it seemed more structured.  One of the things I remember discusssing with my dad was when we were getting a group paddling at school, we had to face the opposite direction with our hands on our heads before and after our punishment.  I’m guessing this was to prevent us from rubbing out the stinging burn of the swats we had just received while we waited for the others to get theirs.  The last one, obviously didn’t have to stand there as long, just for the lecturing we got for a few minutes before being sent on our way.  I wonder if I subconsciously had hoped my dad would make me stand like that after I got the belt, because as soon as it was over with I was clenching my butt and rubbing it hard to ease that sting."

No comments:

Post a Comment