Wednesday, July 29, 2020

OVERHEARD ON FACEBOOK

"Bend over BOTH of you! What my friend's dad told us both at his place after school one day. Well that's where we'd gone after skiving off after lunch and the phone calls went out. If you see them first.....said my dad, which he did. It was something like this that lashed our bare arses, something not used at my house, though dad's thick belt did a similar job. It's very effective though on a boy's rounded cheeks, catching the top of the legs so at gym next day the others noticed the stripes beneath the line of our tight white shorts and laughed. Made sure they had a good look at our still glowing bums in the communal showers too, some flicking them with their towel. Not particular meanly, just what you did then. All for a few hours of fun. Was it worth it? Well at least I have the memory of me and my pal, briefs around ankles, leaning next to each other over the back of his settee.  The leather swishing to land on each of us in turn, making us shout out each time and his mother in the doorway behind encouraging her husband to 'hit the bad boys harder, Go on.  I glanced around a few times and saw her. I think she knew I was secretly loving it....'

No comments:

Post a Comment