Wednesday, August 5, 2020

OVERHEARD ON FACEBOOK

"Thanks for the add I was hand spank paddled with the wooden spoon and at age 11 started getting the belt my mom spanked me thought out my childhood and thought out my teen years.all my spankings was done with my pants and underwear down to my ankles are removed from my body.on my 18th birthday me and mom both agreed I needed to stay living with her for the time and we both agreed that spankings should stay apart of my life.from 18 to 23 my mom keep spanking mr just as I was my hole childhood and teen years nothing changed my pants and underwear was removed and I got different spankings in different positions with different spanking tools.for me their is no shame about that I'm so very glad now at age 40 I agreed to stay with mom and keep doing things as we always had."

No comments:

Post a Comment